Last week was the best week yet for my art career:
- Monday: learned that both of my submissions to In the Garden, a juried exhibit at the Pacific Art League in Palo Alto, CA, were accepted. The pieces are “California Poppy #2” and “A Clarkia Kaleidoscope”.
- Monday: received an inquiry from the publisher of Colored Pencil magazine requesting permission to use “Monarch #1” in the May 2011 issue.
- Tuesday: finished “Monarch #2”.
- Friday: sold “Monarch #2”.
- Friday: finished “Monarch #3”.
- Friday: attended the opening reception for In the Garden, where I had very nice chats with several visitors about my work, as well as with a couple of fellow artists who had work on display.
It doesn’t get much better than that!